The Best Supplementary Heating for Your Home
Many of us suffer from cold spots in our home. Sometimes this can be because we only want to heat one room – such as a home office or sometimes it can be because it’s not cost effective to extend the central heating system to conservatory or loft conversion.
Dimplex’s eco-friendly, oil-free portable heating range is the perfect supplementary solution. Using patented technology, the collection offers a variety of benefits to suit all preferences. Here are four reasons why an oil-free portable radiator is the best option for supplementary heating in the home:
- Plug in and go – Oil-free electric portable heaters simply plug in to a socket and heat up. That’s it! There is no installation needed, making them the ideal answer for almost any room that requires supplementary heating, or for introducing heat to areas of the house where the main heating system doesn’t extend, such as a conservatory.
- Fast, powerful heating – Being oil-free, you don’t need to wait for the fluid inside to get up to temperature, offering a more rapid heat up when compared to traditional oil-filled counterparts. Dimplex’s new ECR Eco Column range offers up to 20% faster warm up time when compared with its oil-filled counterpart and the patented technology allows the radiator to reach 12% higher room temperatures, all the while using 9% less energy, helping to control the all-important running cost.*
- Eco friendly – Oil-free radiators have no special recycling requirements, unlike traditional oil-filled radiators. As they contain no oil, there is no risk of any leaks or spillage.
- Portable – Dimplex’s oil-free range can be moved easily from room to room, or even property to property, and then easily stored away in the summer when no longer required. They are also on average 10% lighter than oil-filled radiators, making them even easier to move around the home.
- Easy to use – Dimplex’s oil-free ECR range of radiators feature easy to use rotary thermostatic controls. The 2kW Tie model (featured in room shot photo) also has a 24- hour timer.
*Glen Dimplex test laboratory results - based on 2kW oil free versus leading competitor 2kW oil-filled column. Test parameters: energy used to heat the room from 10°C to 22°C for 5 hours and then switched off. The 2kW oil-free column achieved 20% faster warm up, 9% energy saving and 10% lighter in weight.