What's it all about?
Flame Connect places full control of your electric fire into a beautiful, easy and convenient interface - all from the palm of your hand.
Enjoy the latest flame technology and ultra-realistic flame effects to create a unique and stunning focal point within any room.
Change settings and modes that your product supports, such as:
• Simply scan and connect to Bluetooth to communicate directly with your fire.
• Quickly change modes and settings on your fire to suit your mood.
• Set product schedules to automate your fire's on/off times.
• Change flame effect settings such as mist output intensity and LED colours on supported products.
• Prevent unauthorised product access by linking ownership of your fire with your account.
• Enable guest mode for temporary access to other Flame Connect trusted users.
• Support for multiple languages and a choice of Fahrenheit and Celsius readout.
Product compatibilityOpen all Close all
|Image||Name||Brand||Model #||Item code||Flame technology|
||Vivente 750||Dimplex||VVT75-EU||211682||Optiflame 3D|
|Vivente 1000||Dimplex||VVT100-EU||211712||Optiflame 3D|
|Vivente 1500||Dimplex||VVT150-EU||211743||Optiflame 3D|
FAQsOpen all Close all
1. What platform is the Flame Connect app available on?
Flame Connect is available on iOS and Android
2. Where can I download the Flame Connect app?
Flame Connect can be downloaded on iOS via the App Store or on Android via Google Play. Search for ‘Flame Connect’.
Do not download Flame Connect from any other locations/stores. If you see Flame Connect available from other locations, please contact customer support.
3. What are the minimum requirements to run the Flame Connect app?
An Android 6 (marshmallow) or iOS 10 capable device with Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE) support.
Rear-facing camera to assist in setup (QR code scanning).
4. What does the Flame Connect cloud run on?
The Flame Connect cloud is built on the Microsoft Azure cloud server platform.
5. How do I create a Flame Connect account?
Flame Connect accounts are created via the Flame Connect app. When the app is first installed and opened, there is an option to either sign-in with an existing account or register to create a new one. It is also possible to sign-in with an Apple ID.
Can I sign-in / register with a social media account?
6. Yes, at launch only Facebook log-in is available.
(On iOS, ‘Sign in with Apple’ is also available)