Quantum Hot Water Cylinders are a high heat retention and high efficiency electrically heated cylinder. This allows low cost, low carbon electric water heating that can work with a demand side management system to minimise running costs and align charging periods with off peak and cheap electricity
- Unvented cylinder give high flow rates for efficient hot water delivery ideal for powerful showers and fast-filling baths.
- Powerful showers and fast-filling baths.
- Fully compatible with all tap fittings.
- Light and easy to handle for simple installation.
- Surface mounted thermostats and sensors for easy installation and maintenance/replacement.
- Supplied complete with inlet safety group and external expansion vessel.
- All connections accessible from the front.
- Slimline models are ideal for smaller spaces.
- Environmentally sound performance Pipework routing optimises internal stratification, thereby maximising hot water availability.
- Side hot water draw off connection, minimises heat losses through the top of the cylinder.
- 60mm of injected polyurethane foam insulation exceeds CHeSS best practice standards for low heat loss and heat recovery.
- Completely void free, including insulation around immersions and thermostats.
- Recessed immersion heaters and thermostat housings reduces heat loss.
- Anti-Legionella: guaranteed self-sterilisation of the cylinder, whilst keeping set temperatures lower during normal operation to help reduce running costs.
|Key Features|| |
|Controls||Electronic thermostatic control and integrated thermal cut out. |
|Insulation||60mm PU foam (GWP=1, ODP=0) |
|Reheat Time (mins)||200 |
|Warranty / Guarantee||Parts and labour guarantee on the cylinder vessel for 25 years and 2 years on other components. |
|Tank Capacity (litres)||135 |
|Product Identification|| |
|Product model number||QWCd135-480 |
|Height (mm)||1387 |
|Weight (kg)||22 |
|Width (mm)||480 |
|Additional Features|| |
|Construction||Duplex stainless steel LDX2101 / HIPS |
|Heat Loss in 24 Hours (kW/24hr)||1.35 |
|Potable Water Temperature (oC)||70 |
|Sensor Type||Surface Mounted |
|Suitable for which room/s||Best suited somewhere discreet and closed off, like an airing cupboard. |