Ideal to control energy costs in areas such as student accommodation, hotels and offices. Designed for use with PLX/NC no control panel heaters or any other heater up to 3kW output (except Quartz heaters).
• PX01001 touchpad activated.
• When activated, room temperature is boosted from background to comfort temperature for a pre-set period of time.
• Comfort temperature, background temperature and time delay selected on installation.
• User cannot adjust settings once installed.
• PX9700 and PX9900 activated by PIR occupancy detector.
• PX9900 offers additional level of setback (fixed at 5°C if room is still unoccupied after eight hours).
• Heating cannot be reactivated until current comfort period expires
Along with many other businesses and brands around the world, 2020 has presented us with a number of challenges. Ensuring our customers and colleagues remain safe has been our top priority and to achieve this we have had to implement new ways of working, make changes to our production and customer services.
As our busy winter approaches, and with the continuing global situation, the impact can be seen in a number of ways:
Extended call times to our teams on the telephone
Longer than normal time to reply to email and customer enquiries
Availability for certain products is based on our supply chain which can mean they are out of stock for an indeterminate period
Delivery times on orders may be extended due to logistics and postal issues
Delays or even the inability to carry out repairs to products.
We apologise for any issues this may cause you. We are committed to ensuring we look after our most vulnerable customers first, basing our replies on individual circumstances and those with total lack of heating.
Thank you for your patience - read our full update for more information and recommendations that may speed up how we can help you.