The UK's slimmest and most popular storage heaters offer performance, economy, ultra slim design and maintenance free reliability. The XLN and XLSN are suitable for a wide range of domestic and commercial applications.
• XLN range features manually adjustable charge regulator to control the amount of heat stored during the charge period
• Running cost savings of up to 15% can be achieved using automatic controller (XLSN) compared to manual static (XLN) storage heaters
• Less than 150mm (6 inches) deep
• Smooth curved styling
• Room temperature boost control increases heat output when required and may be used automatically or manually
• Easy to use controls, out of sight of young children
• Frontal grille for efficient heat distribution
• Secure wall fixings for safety
• Feet may be fitted under carpet or on top of a suitable floor covering
• Matches the PLX range of panel heaters
• Compatible with all off-peak tariffs
• Drip proof construction (IPX2 rated)
Charge controller - Type: bi-metal, adjustable from zero charge to fully charged condition.
Along with many other businesses and brands around the world, 2020 has presented us with a number of challenges. Ensuring our customers and colleagues remain safe has been our top priority and to achieve this we have had to implement new ways of working, make changes to our production and customer services.
As our busy winter approaches, and with the continuing global situation, the impact can be seen in a number of ways:
Extended call times to our teams on the telephone
Longer than normal time to reply to email and customer enquiries
Availability for certain products is based on our supply chain which can mean they are out of stock for an indeterminate period
Delivery times on orders may be extended due to logistics and postal issues
Delays or even the inability to carry out repairs to products.
We apologise for any issues this may cause you. We are committed to ensuring we look after our most vulnerable customers first, basing our replies on individual circumstances and those with total lack of heating.
Thank you for your patience - read our full update for more information and recommendations that may speed up how we can help you.