Radiant heaters for care homes
It is not always an easy task to find a heating solution that meets the regulatory requirements of the care home sector without compromising on performance or running costs. Products must be fit for purpose, energy efficient and safe for vulnerable residents and visitors.
Dimplex offers a wide range of radiant heating products and services for care homes, offering peace of mind for your clients. All supported by expert guidance and added value services, to help you meet the unique demands of the care home sector with confidence.
For zone heating, the Dimplex range of radiant heaters for professional projects includes models for indoor or outdoor use with quartz or ceramic heating technologies.
- Radiant heat passes through the air and heats solid objects making it highly efficient wherever it’s installed
- No need for expensive pre-heating, these heaters give heat instantly, cutting the cost of heating intermittently used areas
- Because only the intended occupants are heated, not the air around them, you only pay for the heat you really need, rather than a whole area, or the atmosphere
- With no moving parts, the Dimplex heaters are silent when operating, making them perfect where noise would otherwise be a problem
- By only heating chosen areas, capital costs can be reduced with fewer heaters when compared with other systems