Commercial fan heaters for community centres
You are here
Community buildings like village halls, scout huts or leisure centres need careful consideration to ensure the effectiveness of heating systems. Like any building, you must consider the building fabric, insulation and glazing – not to mention the frequency that the building is in use, and by whom.
Dimplex offers an innovative range of electric fan heating products with market leading support services including heating system design, to help you overcome any challenges faced by community buildings.
Economical building heating - One of the most simple to install methods of heating a building, air flow can be directed wherever needed.
Fast response heat - Where other systems require pre-heating, fan heaters provide heat to quickly address a shortfall or boost the temperatures.
Flexible heating - Commercial fan heaters are as adept at providing a temporary heat source as they are when permanently installed.
Positioning - The direction of the fan heaters when more than one are used also affects efficiency. By directing airflows so they do not clash, a more even temperature will be achieved across the whole building area.
- Suitable for small rooms to larger spaces
- Wide range of models with outputs from 3kW – 12kW
- Fan heating systems with up to 120kW available
- Choice of portable or wall mounted models
- Single heater controls or electronic system control options
- Multi-directional wall brackets and rugged handles available
- Heavy duty construction for reliable long service
- Long life, durable components used throughout