Radiant heaters for community buildings
You are here
Community buildings like village halls, scout huts or leisure centres need careful consideration to ensure the effectiveness of heating systems. Like any building, you must consider the building fabric, insulation and glazing – not to mention the frequency that the building is in use, and by whom.
Dimplex offers a wide range of radiant heating products with market leading support services including heating system design, to help you overcome any challenges faced by community buildings.
For zone heating, the Dimplex range of radiant heaters for professional projects includes models for indoor or outdoor use with quartz or ceramic heating technologies.
- Radiant heat passes through the air and heats solid objects making it highly efficient wherever it’s installed
- No need for expensive pre-heating, these heaters give heat instantly, cutting the cost of heating intermittently used areas
- Because only the intended occupants are heated, not the air around them, you only pay for the heat you really need, rather than a whole area, or the atmosphere
- With no moving parts, the Dimplex heaters are silent when operating, making them perfect where noise would otherwise be a problem
- By only heating chosen areas, capital costs can be reduced with fewer heaters when compared with other systems