Commercial fan heaters for historic buildings
You are here
With strict planning requirements and listed statuses to consider, you may find your choice of electric heating and air products reduced when specifying for historic buildings.
Dimplex works with installers to understand and overcome the challenges posed by historic buildings. From a boost of heat to a full heating system, Dimplex offers a wide range of fan heater products supported by expert guidance and added value services, all supported by a market leading design team to help you make the right choices for your client.
- Economical building heating - One of the most simple to install methods of heating a building, air flow can be directed wherever needed.
- Fast response heat - Where other systems require pre-heating, fan heaters provide heat to quickly address a shortfall or boost the temperatures.
- Flexible heating - Commercial fan heaters are as adept at providing a temporary heat source as they are when permanently installed.
- Positioning - The direction of the fan heaters when more than one are used also affects efficiency. By directing airflows so they do not clash, a more even temperature will be achieved across the whole building area.
- Suitable for small rooms to larger spaces
- Wide range of models with outputs from 3kW – 12kW
- Fan heating systems with up to 120kW available
- Choice of portable or wall mounted models
- Single heater controls or electronic system control options
- Multi-directional wall brackets and rugged handles available
- Heavy duty construction for reliable long service
- Long life, durable components used throughout