Radiant heaters for historic buildings
With strict planning requirements and listed statuses to consider, you may find your choice of electric heating and air products reduced when specifying for historic buildings.
Dimplex works with installers to understand and overcome the challenges posed by historic buildings. Choose from a wide range of radiant heating products, all supported by a market leading design team to help you make the right choices for your client.
For zone heating, the Dimplex range of radiant heaters for professional projects includes models for indoor or outdoor use with quartz or ceramic heating technologies.
- Radiant heat passes through the air and heats solid objects making it highly efficient wherever it’s installed
- No need for expensive pre-heating, these heaters give heat instantly, cutting the cost of heating intermittently used areas
- Because only the intended occupants are heated, not the air around them, you only pay for the heat you really need, rather than a whole area, or the atmosphere
- With no moving parts, the Dimplex heaters are silent when operating, making them perfect where noise would otherwise be a problem
- By only heating chosen areas, capital costs can be reduced with fewer heaters when compared with other systems