Installed fan heaters for light commercial projects
You are here
Industrial units and light commercial premises are notoriously difficult to heat. With high ceilings, poor insulation and vast expanses of space, you will most likely need a combination of innovative electric heating and air solutions – not to mention a firm grasp on energy efficiency and carbon emissions.
From a boost of heat to a full heating system, Dimplex offers a wide range of fan heater products for light commercial properties, which means you can deliver a sustainable, effective solution with complete peace of mind for your clients.
- Economical building heating - One of the most simple to install methods of heating a building, air flow can be directed wherever needed.
- Fast response heat - Where other systems require pre-heating, fan heaters provide heat to quickly address a shortfall or boost the temperatures.
- Flexible heating - Commercial fan heaters are as adept at providing a temporary heat source as they are when permanently installed.
- Positioning - The direction of the fan heaters when more than one are used also affects efficiency. By directing airflows so they do not clash, a more even temperature will be achieved across the whole building area.
- Suitable for small rooms to larger industrial environments
- Wide range of models with outputs from 3kW – 12kW
- Fan heating systems with up to 120kW available
- Choice of portable or wall mounted models
- Single heater controls or electronic system control options
- Multi-directional wall brackets and rugged handles available
- Heavy duty construction for reliable long service
- Long life, durable components used throughout