The Dimplex ECOT range of thermostatic tubular heaters is ideal for applications which require safe, low-wattage background heating for localised frost protection or as window de-misters.
- Thermostatic control
- Full range of 6 sizes/outputs
- Discreet mounting brackets for walls or floors
- Reversible left or right hand cable entry
- Low output with adjustable heat source
- Auto-reset thermal overload cut-out for safety.
- Even heat distribution across heater body
- Complete with 1.5m of cable and fitted plug.
- Fully splash-proof (IPX4 rated)
- Optional interlinking kit (TTHLK)
- White body, grey ends and wall brackets.
- Suitable for airing cupboards, shop windows, greenhouses and more.
A range of guards is available to fit these tubular heaters from Aiano.Web: www.aianos.co.ukTel: 0207 987 1184
|Key Features|| |
|Colour/Finish/Material||White and Grey |
|Design||Tubular heater for discrete mounting for low-waatage background heat. |
|Heat source||Electricity |
|Installation||Hoziontal wall mounting via supplied wall brackets. |
|Insulation||Attach to the wall using the wall brackets provided. |
|IP Rating||IPX4 |
|Location of Heat Output||Even heat ditribution across the heater body. |
|Warranty / Guarantee||1 year guarantee |
|Product Identification|| |
|Product model number||ECOT1FT |
|Depth (mm)||80 |
|Height (mm)||81 |
|Weight (kg)||0.5 |
|Width (mm)||408 |
|Additional Features|| |
|Cable Exit Point||Left or right |
|Cable Length (m)||1.5 |
|Construction||Tubular constuction encloses heating element with thermostatic controls. |
|Electric supply||~230-240V |
|Element type||Coiled type |
|Safety Cut Out||Auto reset |
|Suitable for which room/s||Airing Cupboard, Greenhouse, Conservatory, Garage etc. |