The IRX range of infrared wall heaters is a safe, practical source of heat in bathrooms, kitchens and work areas – wherever you need fast localised heating.
- Choice of heat settings on IRX200N.
- Designed to provide rapid beamed warmth.
- All models have adjustable beam angle to direct heat where it’s needed.
- All models are IP24 rated meaning they are suitable for permanent installation internally or externally.
- Pull cord operation.
- Silver grey finish.
- 1 year guarantee.
- Model no:IRX50NIRX120NIRX200N
|Key Features|| |
|Colour/Finish/Material||Silver Grey |
|Controls||Built in double-pole-pull-cord switch |
|Heat Selection||Off / 800W / 1.2kW / 2.0kW |
|Installation||Hoziontal wall mounting via supplied mounting plate |
|Insulation||Wall mounting brackets are included.Provision is made for connection to fixed wiring only with surface wiring or flexible cord opening through a bushed hole in the bottom or side of the base plate. |
|IP Rating||IP24 |
|Location of Heat Output||Grill at the front |
|Product Identification|| |
|Product model number||IRX200N |
|Depth (mm)||93 |
|Height (mm)||114 |
|Weight (kg)||2.1 |
|Width (mm)||764 |
|Additional Features|| |
|Cable Exit Point||Middle |
|Cable Length (m)||Supplied by Installer |
|Construction||Steel case mounted on wall brackets encloses convective element. |
|Element type||Spiral element(s) encased in transparent insulating silica sleeves |