Commercial fan heaters for social housing projects
You are here
For social housing providers, heating system upgrades are often a balance between meeting budgets and meeting the needs of tenants. They rely on installers to advise on innovative electric heating that can meet both, combining innovative technologies with flexible funding options to keep running costs down and improve comfort across the entire property portfolio.
From a boost of heat to a full heating system, Dimplex offers a wide range of fan heater products and services for social housing, giving you the solutions needed to help housing associations and Private Registered Providers meet their objectives.
- Economical building heating - One of the most simple to install methods of heating a building, air flow can be directed wherever needed.
- Fast response heat - Where other systems require pre-heating, fan heaters provide heat to quickly address a shortfall or boost the temperatures.
- Flexible heating - Commercial fan heaters are as adept at providing a temporary heat source as they are when permanently installed.
- Positioning - The direction of the fan heaters when more than one are used also affects efficiency. By directing airflows so they do not clash, a more even temperature will be achieved across the whole building area.
- Suitable for small rooms to larger industrial environments
- Wide range of models with outputs from 3kW – 12kW
- Fan heating systems with up to 120kW available
- Choice of portable or wall mounted models
- Single heater controls or electronic system control options
- Multi-directional wall brackets and rugged handles available
- Heavy duty construction for reliable long service
- Long life, durable components used throughout