Supplementary heating solutions for homeworkers
With homeworking or hybrid working now the norm for many of us, in the colder months it’s important to find effective ways to keep our home working space warm. The key is finding a balance between keeping ourselves comfortable and not wasting money on the heating. Portable heaters offer the ideal solution and there are many different types on the market to suit varying lifestyles and budgets, such as a Dimplex slimline heater, which can be either freestanding or wall-mountable and are designed to provide background or top up heating to keep a chill off.
Another option is Dimplex’s eco-friendly, oil-free portable heating range, offering a range of products that enable you to heat just the room you are working in, keeping you comfortable whilst saving cost. Using patented technology, the collection offers a variety of benefits to suit all preferences. Here are six reasons why an oil-free portable radiator is the best option for supplementary heating in the home:
- Plug in and go—Oil-free electric portable heaters simply plug in and warm the room…That’s it! There is no installation needed, making them the ideal answer for almost any room that required spot heating, or for introducing heat to areas of the house where the main heating system doesn’t extend, such as a conservatory or loft conversion.
- Fast, powerful heating—Being oil-free, you don’t need to wait for the fluid inside to get up to temperature, offering a more rapid heat up when compared to traditional oil-filled counterparts. Dimplex’s EvoRad Bluetooth 2kW oil-free radiator uses Thermocore Oil-free technology which offers up to 18% energy savings* compared to traditional Oil-filled radiators.
- Eco-friendly—Oil-free radiators have no special recycling requirements, unlike traditional oil-filled radiators. As they contain no oil, there is no risk of any leaks or spillage.
- Portable—Dimplex’s oil-free range can be moved easily from room to room, or even property to property, and then easily stored away in the summer when no longer required. They are also on average 10% lighter than oil-filled radiators, making them easier to move around the home.
- Easy to use—Dimplex’s oil-free radiators have a range of features depending on the model, making it easy for you to maintain your required comfort level, easy to use controls.
- Wide choice —Dimplex offers several different oil-free models to select from.
Explore our range of portable heaters that can help keep your home workspace warm.
*Based on a 2kW EvoRad heating a room from 9°C to 22°C then switched off versus equivalent 2kW Oil-filled column radiator.